Fulfilled Theology - Preterist

Discussion All Areas Of Systematic Theology

Ken Singleton's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff I still have trouble with your Law post on DID. The reason is simply this: Rom…"

Ken Singleton replied Feb 10, 2012 to How many people were in the Garden? How many people went down to Eygpt?

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Brad

"Hi Jeff, A lot to chew on here. I assume that on the basis of Jesus being the "last…"

Ken Singleton replied Feb 10, 2012 to How many people were in the Garden? How many people went down to Eygpt?

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Brad

"Jeff, I would like to make some further concessions. I do not understand where or wh…"

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Brad

"Hi Jeff, It's good to interact with you again. I can honestly see "from the text" wh…"

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Brad

"Taffy, This: "...your current view rests heavily on a 'late' Gen 1-3 authorship with…"

Ken Singleton replied Feb 10, 2012 to What was the first heaven and earth passed away in Rev. 21?

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

"Hi Taffy, The time of the writing of Gen 1-3 is up for grabs so trying to build a do…"

Ken Singleton replied Feb 10, 2012 to What was the first heaven and earth passed away in Rev. 21?

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

"Hi Taffy, 1) The knowledge we are now discovering is not erroneous Taffy, it is all…"

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

"Taffy, I'm with Don on the animals. Your scenario makes no sense to me if the animal…"

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

RSS

This is an open forum to discuss all areas of Systematic Theology which it does not agree with the Church Traditions.

© 2024   Created by Donald.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service