Fulfilled Theology - Preterist

Discussion All Areas Of Systematic Theology

Taffy's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Rivers, you agree that God's "nature"/character hasn't "changed" and that people "si…"

Taffy replied May 29, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Ok Don.  The Bible didn't mention them so can't have existed, right?   Poor old wors…"

Taffy replied May 29, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Don, no "loaded questions".  They may 'appear' to be in your mind becaue you've satu…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Don, please stop hiding in Rivers shadow (I thought you would have grown out of that…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Rivers, that's a weak argument.   My definition of a man's "spirit"/"heart" is that…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Rivers, you have the same Bible and access to the same historical data as me.   I…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, I didn't think anyone holding to the 'Isarel Only' view would rush to answer…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, as I showed in my 'thread' over on Ken Palmer's old site, the 'Israel Only'…"

Taffy replied May 28, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don.  ALL of Adam's descendants were part of the 'covenant world', agreed?  NONE…"

Taffy replied Feb 13, 2012 to What was the first heaven and earth passed away in Rev. 21?

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

"Hi guys.  If all those "IN" the "last adam" bore His "image", then all those "IN" th…"

Taffy replied Feb 11, 2012 to How many people were in the Garden? How many people went down to Eygpt?

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Brad

RSS

This is an open forum to discuss all areas of Systematic Theology which it does not agree with the Church Traditions.

© 2024   Created by Donald.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service