Fulfilled Theology - Preterist

Discussion All Areas Of Systematic Theology

Taffy's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another snippet from my 'blog' on "Death": Scientific endeavours were preva…"

Taffy replied Jun 4, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, making such dogmatic one-line statements doesn't make them true.   It always…"

Taffy replied Jun 4, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Rivers, you still don't appear to have answered my previous questions?  Here they…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"I thought I'd copy I'd copy in a snippet from my 'blog' on "Death": "Righteousness…"

Taffy replied Jun 3, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Don, I'm amazed that you're utterly convinced by your 'Israel Only'/"no ongoing real…"

Taffy replied Jun 3, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, I just thought that a separate discussion about the nature of the "Soul" wou…"

Taffy replied May 31, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi guys, I've given more of my views about God 's "Law" and the nature of man's "sou…"

Taffy replied May 30, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Timothy, please review my previous posts because I think you've missed my point.…"

Taffy replied May 29, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Rivers, you said, "The problem with your reasoning is that it doesn't logically f…"

Taffy replied May 29, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Don, we don't need everything spelt out for us in scripture as children.     The Bib…"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

RSS

This is an open forum to discuss all areas of Systematic Theology which it does not agree with the Church Traditions.

© 2024   Created by Donald.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service