Fulfilled Theology - Preterist

Discussion All Areas Of Systematic Theology

Taffy's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rivers, these aren't "new points" but the points I asked you 4 times and which yo…"

Taffy replied Jun 7, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Rivers, whilst your preparing your answers for me in the other thread, maybe you …"

Taffy replied Jun 6, 2012 to First Century Chart with Scriptures

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Rivers, I think your cherished evasive tactics are confusing even you..lol.   You re…"

Taffy replied Jun 6, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Don, when you start answering the questions I've asked you, I'll return the courtesy…"

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Rivers, as you've deleted and re-posted, I'll do the same.   I repeat, if "the bibli…"

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, that's ok, but without engaging in the arguments I've presented both here an…"

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Rivers, I have both looked at the biblical record and at extra-biblical records.   I…"

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Don, as we know, ALL of Christ's parables were founded on "truth" (Jn 8:28, 38, 1…"

47 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Rivers, with regards to the "bullet points", I plainly stated they were "a snippet f…"

Taffy replied Jun 5, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

"Hi Rivers, I don't know how your reply answers the questions?  If you could answer t…"

Taffy replied Jun 5, 2012 to Questions from Taffy on "The Divine & Human Nature"

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by RiversOfEden

RSS

This is an open forum to discuss all areas of Systematic Theology which it does not agree with the Church Traditions.

© 2024   Created by Donald.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service