Fulfilled Theology - Preterist

Discussion All Areas Of Systematic Theology

Uncategorized (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was the first heaven and earth passed away in Rev. 21?

Everyone,   Please share your view what does this mean ("heaven" and "earth")? Also what about "no more sea"?   From Gen. 1-3?   The Mosaic…

Started by Donald

55 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Taffy

Genesis creation: Alternative Interpretation

I've read the book, "Beyond Creation Science" by Tim Martin and Jeff Vaughn and I think they did a great job but I do not agree everything…

Started by Donald

31 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Martin Willemoes Hansen

JOHN 1:1-18 Translation/Interpretation

Author: Rivers of Eden   EVERYONE -   Here is my latest work on the expanded translation/interpretation of John 1:1-18. This version is bas…

Started by Donald

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Donald

Noah's Flood: Global or Local?

I would like to share what I learned about Noah's flood. Some scholars maintained that the original location of the Garden of Eden, though…

Started by Donald

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Donald

Ruth and Rahab in the OT

Good articles to read about who were these women.   The Story of Ruth the Israelite!? http://www.israelofgod.org/ruth.htm   The Truth About…

Started by Donald

0 Mar 2, 2010

Does the Bible Teach the "Spiritual Death"?

It seems to me that most Preterists (also Futurists) believe that “death” in Gen. 2:17 is speaking of “spiritual death” but I am not convin…

Started by Donald

7 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Donald

Preterism 101

Time statements during the first century before the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. Credit to David Green. Be sure to check "about to" i…

Started by Donald

0 Feb 27, 2010

Is "Trinity" Biblical?

1. “I AM”If you want to be using this in Greek, I guess the blind man is God as well (John 9:9) 2. “God”In Hebrew, it is Elohim. Moses (E…

Started by Donald

0 Feb 22, 2010

What Does the Bible Teach About Hell?

Good article to read: http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/hell.html

Started by Donald

0 Feb 15, 2010

Posts on Various Subjects on Systematic Theology

Everyone,   Here's are the links of various subjects that Rivers Of Eden and I were discussing all areas of Systematic Theology which we ha…

Started by Donald

0 Feb 14, 2010

RSS

This is an open forum to discuss all areas of Systematic Theology which it does not agree with the Church Traditions.

© 2024   Created by Donald.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service